- Entry fee is $12 to cover the cost of the disposable camera and processing plus transferring the images to .jpg files.
- See George Sergeant at a camera club meeting. Give George $12 and he'll give you your camera.
- Shoot one picture for each of the categories
listed on the One Shot Entry Form (click here for the entry form).
- On the entry form, write the frame number for each category, along
with a brief description of the picture. You may shoot the pictures
in any order.
For example, if the first picture you take is for the category CURVY (see Line 4 on the entry form, then write "1" on the FRAME line next to CURVY). That will indicate that image no. 1 on your roll of film is your entry for CURVY.
- Also for each image, write a brief description of the image on the DESCRIPTION line on the entry form. For example, if you shoot a picture of a curvy, winding highway for the CURVY category, write something like "winding road" on the DESCRIPTION line for CURVY.
- For the category TITLE SLIDE, the picture will be judged and must clearly identify you, the photographer. For example, you could shoot a self-portrait for TITLE SLIDE.
- You may enter a partial roll if you can't shoot for all the categories on the entry form.
- You may use the extra shots on the roll, but only the 16 declared frames (shots) will be considered for the contest.
- Turn in your camera to George Sergeant no later than Mon. April 8th, which is two weeks before the One Shot meeting on 4/22/2013.
Any questions: please see George Sergeant at a PCC meeting, or email George at email@example.com.
Judging will be done by 6 non-participating club members (3 to prejudge half of the images, and
3 to judge the other half. The judges will pick a winner for each of the 16 categories. The winners will have a chance to become millionaires....